Acceptable Use Policy
You agree not to use the service to:
1. Upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
2. Harm or endanger minors in any way.
3. Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
4. Forge headers or spoof or monitor/sniff IP packets.
5. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content or Third Party Content transmitted via your VPS or server.
6. Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Third Party Content that you do not have a right to transmit under the law.
7. Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Third Party Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
8. Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
9. Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Third Party Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
10. Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
VPS run on servers shared by other users and are provided on a ‘fair share’ basis. If it is found that a customers requirements fall outside of these ‘fair share’ provisions making it necessary to cancel the VPS a refund of the current months subscription payment will be made
Our VPS and servers are not designed to be used as mail servers. IRC services may not be run on our network as well.